Our Feeds
wwe

Kurt Angle Confirms His Return To WWE

During Mark Madden’s Monday podcast, former WWE/TNA World Heavyweight Champion-Kurt Angle commented on his eventual return to WWE:
“I did talk to Triple H about 6 weeks ago. It was a good conversation. We’re on good spirits and we’re on good terms. Will I return? Yes. I don’t know when. They have not contacted me about the brand split. I’m not expecting anything so if they do contact me [then] great. If they don’t [then] that’s fine as well. As far as bringing me back, I don’t know when. I don’t think it’s going to be during the brand split…at least they haven’t called me yet. So, we’ll see here in the future. There are a lot of rumors going around but I will put that to rest by telling you that nobody has contacted me about coming back for the brand split.”
Madden went on the ask whether his return would just be a one match scenario or a short run leading into his retirement: 
“that’s what we talked about. Vince and Triple H were great. We had a great talk. What they want to do and what they told me was that they were trying to push the younger guys to make bigger names. They weren’t necessarily looking for the older guys and then all of a sudden the brand split occurred so now – I don’t know if they’re really in a position where they need the older talent. I’m not a person that can make that comment.”
Kurt Angle is just one of the names that has been mentioned as rumours surround WWE having had contacted multiple ex-Superstars including Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy and Goldberg.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »